Everything In One PlacE
The One Stop Pharmacy
Our team of professional pharmacists can help asses you and write your prescriptions within our scope of practice or guide you to the proper doctor. Visit our team for help.
- Strep A throat swabbing
- COVID-19 antigen testing
- COVID-19 antibody testing
- Urinary tract infection testing
- Pregnancy test
- myDNA kits
- Seasonal flu vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Shingles vaccinations
- Pneumonia vaccinations
- Traveling assesment and vaccination
- Pregnancy vaccination
We can design and prepare your personalized medicine on site.
- Pain Management creams
- Back pain creams
- Knee pain creams
- Tennis elbow pain creams
- gun finger pain creams
- Dental mouth washes
- Other non sterile preparations
New over the counter products are constantly coming to market. Come and see our team to see what products would work well for you.
- Initiate and manage care plans
- Initiate and follow up on patient lab requisitions
- Renew your prescriptions when needed
- Prescribe medication when needed
- Administer injections within our scope of practice
- Blood pressure and blood glucose levels monitoring
Pharmacogenetic Services include:
- My DNA testing kits
- Pre & Post testing consultations
- Consultations with physicians and other health care providers with patients approval
Blister Packaging & Senior Home Services
We can help provide blister packaging with no extra fees required.
Contact us for more information.
In addtition to providing counselling and patient education. All of our pharmacists have the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate and with your other healthcare providers, doctors, nurses, etc, to ensure that you are provided with the best healthcare services.
Schedule your appointment virtually, with your personalized pharmacists.
Doctor & Customer Approved
Trusted By Customers
Fort Saskatchewan Store Hours
Mon - Fri: 9:00AM-8:00PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00AM-3:00PM